WILLARD BATTERIES – XPRESS LET’S BRAAI PROMOTION T’s & C’s
Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. These competition rules (“rules”) explain your rights and duties in connection with this competition. If you take part in this competition or accept any prize, these rules will apply to you and you agree that the Promoter can assume that you have read and have agreed to be legally bound to these competition rules.
Auto X (Pty) Ltd is running a promotional competition. Purchase a new Willard battery and register the battery online to receive a free pair of branded braai tongs and to stand a chance to win a gas braai.
- “Participant” means the person who purchases a new Willard battery and registers the Willard battery online who then goes into the promotional draw to stand a chance to win a gas braai.
- Promoter” means Auto X (Pty) Ltd or its agencies used to promote this competition.
- How this competition works?
- On the purchase of a new Willard battery and the registration thereof, qualifying participants will be entered into the promotional draw to stand a chance to win a Terrace Leisure Saturn 730 6 Burner Gas Braai.
- The participant must register their new Willard battery at willard.co.za to stand a chance of winning the prize.
- Visit willard.co.za for more information.
- While stock lasts and only at participating Willard Xpress stores.
- Participants must retain their invoice as proof of purchase as this together with their registration will not only allow entry into the competition but will also ensure the battery’s warranty is activated
- The participant’s mobile phone number is key to all entries. If the entrant has won on a particular mobile phone number, they cannot use another number in order to be contacted. Further, this number needs to be a valid working number that is contactable during office hours.
- The competition will commence on 1 September 2018 and close at 24:00 on the 30 September 2018.
- Any entries received after the competition period are invalid.
- Draw dates:
- The winner will be drawn at the end of the promotion period and within 30 (thirty) working days after the promotion period end date, given the draw date falls on a working day
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend the competition or change the draw dates. Notice of this will be posted in these rules.
- On the purchase of a new Willard battery and on the successful registration of their new Willard battery, each participant will receive a branded braai tong and in addition, stands a chance to WIN a Terrace Leisure Saturn 730 – 6 Burner Gas Braai.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Only completed and successful registrations entered in the month of September are included in the batch;
- The drawing process is truly a “random” process;
- The participant who was selected was contacted and it was verified that the person adhered to the Rules, and if not, another entrant was drawn.
- AutoX (Pty) Ltd will retain the information of the competition for a period of at least three (3) years.
- The competition is open to all South African residents aged 18 years or over with a valid South African delivery address and Identity Document. No one who is a director, employee, agent, consultant, spouse, life partner, close family member or business partner of the promoter or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may enter this competition.
- No employee of the participating stores may enter into the competition.
- Any participant who is under the age of 18 (eighteen) (referred to as minors) are only allowed to take part in the competition and receive a prize if their parent or legal guardian gives them the required legal consent and assistance to do so.
- Is there a limit on the number of times you can enter?
The number of entries is limited to the number of batteries purchased as only one battery warranty registration form can be completed and entered for each new battery purchased.
- How will the winner be chosen?
The winner will be selected randomly by an electronically generated draw.
- How will the winner be notified?
- The winner will be contacted telephonically within 30 (thirty) working days after the promotion period draws to an end.
- If the promoter is unable to contact the winner, the promoter will draw another winner(s).
- The winner has until 17:00pm of the same day to provide the promoters with their verifiable documentation. If the winner fails to meet this deadline, they will forfeit their chance to win and the next winner in line will be contacted.
- If the winner has not given the promoters the correct contact details and incorrect verifiable documentation will forfeit their chance to win
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and any of the rewards companies reserve the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- If the promotional offer is not available, despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the offer, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer of equal value.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image and footage captured during the Let’s Braai Promotion in any publicity material without compensation. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- For any queries about the competition please email Lauren Khoury at email@example.com
- South African law governs this competition.
- The Participants acknowledge and agree that in order to enter the competition; the promoter must collect and use personal information about the participants. Any Personal Information will be used solely in accordance with current personal data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the participants’ prior consent.
You agree to indemnify the Promoter fully for any loss or damage the Promoter may suffer because you breached the competition rules.
Under this entire clause “indemnify” means you agree to reimburse the Promoter for the following: any loss or damage they suffer, any expenses and costs they paid or are responsible for. Legal costs means costs on an attorney and own client scale.
You also agree to indemnify the Promoter for any loss or damage you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize. If you enter the competition, or use or accept the prize, you understand that you do so of your own free will. This means that you cannot hold the Promoter legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize.
You furthermore agree to indemnify the Promoter fully for any loss, damage, claim, or injury that may occur because of the use of the prize or your inability to use the prize for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, injury, loss, death or financial damages caused to any person other than yourself.
You therefore agree that you cannot hold the Promoter legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses or medical expenses you suffered caused because you used the prize.
You will protect the Promoter from being held legally responsible for the loss or damage or legal expenses of another person (legal or natural) if such loss or damage or expense was incurred because:
- you breached the competition rules;
- you took part in this competition; and/or
- you or any person used a prize.